Our Hitel in Arezzo
How to reach our four stars hotel in Arezzo
A short distance from the historic city centre and easily accessible from the Arezzo exit on the A1 motorway, approximately 7 km away.
How to reach us? By car, train or plane, Hotel Minerva is easily accessible. Follow the signs and reach us in the center of Arezzo.
- 15 minutes walk from the old centre
- Less than 1 km from the Arezzo Business and Conference Centre
- Only 10 minutes from the hospital
- Near Centro Chirurgico Toscano
Arezzo railway station in on the main Bologna-Rome line. The station is just 2 km from the Hotel Minerva, which can be easily reached by bus numbers 4, 6 and 13 heading for Pratantico.
Arriving from Florence, Rome or Bologna, take the Arezzo exit off the A1 Motorway. Continue along the Arezzo-Battifolle link-road, following the signs for Arezzo. Turn left at the second traffic lights, as soon as you have crossed the by-pass. When you have entered the bypass (Viale Don Minzoni), turn right at the first set of lights (following directions for "Zona Fiorentina"). After less than 100 metres you will come to the hotel.
From Florence airport, follow the A1 Motorway towards Rome.
From Perugia airport, follow the Perugia-Bettolle motorway link in the direction of Bettolle. At the Castiglion del Lago exit, follow the directions for Arezzo.
Distance from main Points of Interest
- Old Town: 1.2 km, 15 minutes walking
- Railway Station: 2 km, 5 minutes by car
- Exhibition and Conference Centre "Arezzo Fiere e Congressi": 750 meters, 10 minutes walking
- Palasport "Le Caselle": 500 meters, 5 minutes walking
- Court: 3.5 km, 10 minutes by car
- Hospital "San Donato": 2 km, 4 minutes by car
- Clinic "Centro Chirurgico Toscano": 3 km, 5 minutes by car
- Clinic "Poggio del Sole": 1.8 km, 5 minutes by car
- Clinic "San Giuseppe Hospital": 800 meters, 10 minutes walking
- Cinema ;ultiplex "Il Magnifico": 1.2 km, 2 minutes by car