Two-wheel excursion amidst the panoramas of Tuscany
Stay at the Hotel Minerva and book this experience to experience unique emotions during your stay in Arezzo!
Val d'Orcia is located in the area between Siena and Grosseto and is crossed by the river from which it takes its name. Characterized by wonderful landscapes, in this area there are famous centers of medieval origin such as Montalcino, Monticchiello and Bagno Vignoni, the latter is known for its natural hot springs.
This fun two-wheeled excursion is designed to immerse yourselves in such places: you will be driving a Vespa, you will have your map, and you will visit typical villages and drive along picturesque country lanes. The tour of the Val d'Orcia will allow you to discover the Tuscany you usually admire in postcards. Make unforgettable memories while embarking on a unique and exciting tour.
- automatic gearbox Vespa
- maps, head balaclava, gloves, rain jacket, backpack, padlock
- fuel and taxes, motorcycle insurance
- transfer from/to hotel
- anything not mentioned in “what is included”
- minimum 2 people (1 vespa)
- tour guide (quotation on request)
- it is recommended to wear long pants, a sweatshirt and closed shoes
- rental requirements: ID card, driving license, credit card as a guarantee
- you can book your favourite vintage motorcycle choosing among Vespa, Lambretta Vintage 125/150 on request